An essential packaging solution, shrink wrap comes with a variety of uses to ensure your goods arrive in pristine condition. The top 3 benefits of shrink wrap are:
- 1. Super durable – by shrink wrapping your goods ready for shipment, you’ll have an extra layer of durability to keep your items protected in transit. This product is resilient against bumps and scrapes that happen during transport.
- 2. Highly protective – due to products having different sizes, shrink wrap can provide an alternative form of protection for those hard to package items. Thanks to the nature of shrink wrap, you can effectively package and protect any item.
- 3. Cost effective – finding effective packaging solutions can sometimes be a costly process, especially for those intricately shaped packages. However, shrink wrap is an affordable packaging option. Since it sucks in so tightly, it can also help to save space meaning more products can be transported at one time.
A wrapping solution for all industries
Whilst shrink wrap can be a great choice for a variety of businesses, there are certain industries that can particularly benefit from its features. Food and drink companies favour shrink wrap to ensure their products are kept from contamination. This is due to the air-tight sealing. It can also help to keep food products fresher for longer, keeping consumers happy and helping food businesses maintain a positive brand image based on high quality goods.
Did you know that a cucumber wrapped in shrink wrap can last up to three times as long as an unwrapped one?
Pharmaceuticals opt for shrink wrap packaging as it’s easy to tell if anything has been tampered with. In fact, shrink wrap can be used to tighten the lids of a container so it can’t be loosened, removed or replaced.
Simple yet effective
We have a wide choice of shrink wrap options to choose from, so retailers can find the best solution for their business. Pick from:
- Heavy duty shrink wrap films
- Shrink film pallet covers
We aim to provide retailers with effective and affordable packaging solutions and our range of shrink wrap certainly meets these criteria. If you need more information about our products, don’t hesitate to get in touch with a member of our team on 0800 2 88 88 22 or using our live chat facility.