Hand Applied Stretch Wrap
Choose one of our hand applied stretch wraps from our wide range of stretch products that Macfarlane Packaging has available
Macfarlane Packaging’s hand applied stretch wrap can be used for a manual stretch wrap packaging application. All hand applied stretch wraps are supplied on standard cores for use with hand-applied applicators or extended cores.
Our hand applied stretch wrap is designed to be applied manually, and with the use of a range of innovative hand pallet wrap dispensers. When using our hand dispensers, it is vital that the correct pallet wrap is selected to ensure the safety of your products and reduce the risk of accidents.
Below is Macfarlane Packaging’s top tips when using our hand applied stretch wrap:
- Always place the outside of the film to the pallet surface
- Secure film to the pallet before wrapping by tying to the pallet base
- Always ensure the film covers the base of the pallet and the bottom layer of the load
- Wrap the bottom of the pallet at least twice to secure load
- Overlap film by 30% to 50%
- Depending on the weight of the load, consider wrapping the pallet twice
- To maximise strength, use the film horizontally to create a ‘strap’
At Macfarlane Packaging, we keep an extensive range of hand applied stretch wrap. You can buy the following products from our website today:
- Hand-Applied Blown Stretch – Light and Medium Duty
- Hand-Applied Blown Stretch Wrap – Heavy and Super Heavy Duty
- Hand-Applied Blown Pre-Stretched Film
- Hand-Applied Cast Stretch
Let Macfarlane Packaging help you with your packaging problems
As one of the most recognised packaging solutions providers, Macfarlane Packaging is passionate about our customers and our packaging. If you need to speak to one of our advisors about our range of hand applied stretch wrap, Please get in touch with us today on 0800 2 88 88 22 or contact us via our web form.