- CooliMate® Chilled Packaging Shipping Kit - 250 mm x 250 mm x 200 mm
Unit Price: £1.83 £2.20Pack Price: £36.52 £43.82
- Code: 320431
- Dimensions: 250 mm x 250 mm x 200 mm
- Pack: 20
- CooliMate® Chilled Packaging Shipping Kit - 290 mm x 290 mm x 250 mm
Unit Price: £2.46 £2.95Pack Price: £49.28 £59.14
- Code: 320443
- Dimensions: 290 mm x 290 mm x 250 mm
- Pack: 20
- CooliMate® Chilled Packaging Shipping Kit - 360 mm x 360 mm x 300 mm
Unit Price: £3.42 £4.10Pack Price: £68.42 £82.10
- Code: 320458
- Dimensions: 360 mm x 360 mm x 300 mm
- Pack: 20
- CooliMate® Chilled Packaging Shipping Kit - 480 mm x 480 mm x 300 mm
Unit Price: £5.32 £6.38Pack Price: £106.48 £127.78
- Code: 320466
- Dimensions: 480 mm x 480 mm x 300 mm
- Pack: 20
Shipping Boxes & Thermal Liners
Shop chilled packaging shipping boxes and thermal liners from Macfarlane Packaging
Chilled packaging shipping packs include an outer cardboard box and thermal liners. When used with a suitable coolant, these shipping packs are suitable for frozen, chilled and ambient goods in transit.
Our outer boxes are available in various sizes, and we offer paper-based and metallised bubble liners – so you can choose which would best suit your products and business.
Some highlights in the range include:
- RecycoolMe – a great sustainable packaging solution for shipping temperature sensitive goods that is comprised of an outer box with a recyclable paper-based liner.
- CooliMate – the CooliMate shipper consists of a double wall outer carton and metallised bubble liners – this coating reflects up to 97% of radiant heat away. When used with a coolant, the pack can maintain a temperature of between 2-8 degrees for up to 48 hours.
Are the products recyclable?
The cardboard outer box is recyclable at kerbside. The liner used to insulate the pack may be made from several materials. These could include paper padding, metallic bubble, polystyrene, sheeps wool and recycled fibre materials. Whether these can be recycled will depend on the local authority in your area.
All Macfarlane Packaging thermal packaging products are labelled clearly with an Environmental Impact Rating which shows the type of material the packaging is made from, the percentage of recycled content and if you can recycle it.
How long do they stay chilled for?
RecycoolMe and Coolimate can maintain a temperature of -2 degrees or between 2-8 degrees for up to 48 hours and insulated pallet boxes can keep products between 2-8 degrees for up to 48 hours, when used with coolants.
Our thermal insulated pallet covers and thermal insulated roll cage covers maintain a constant low temperature, keeping the internal temperature below 25 degrees despite high external surface temperatures.
What solution is right for me?
The thermal packaging solution you need will depend on the product you’re shipping (e.g. perishability, weight, fragility, size), the temperature that needs to be maintained in the pack (ambient, chilled, frozen) and the shipping journey (e.g. how will you be shipping the product – by air or by courier networks etc).
You should also consider if there are any legal requirements for the particular product you’re shipping, such as food or pharmaceuticals. This may differ, depending on where you’re shipping to and from, especially if you’re shipping internationally.
More information about chilled packaging
To learn more about this specialist type of packaging, why not download our free temperature controlled packaging guide? Learn about:
Help choosing a packaging solution
If you’re not sure which packaging solution you need, our friendly team are here to help. Call 0800 2 88 88 22 or click here to send an enquiry.